Handmade in Quebec (savonnerie Wild, Chute-Saint-Philippe), these felted soap made with alpaca fiber from the alpaca farm Ranch H et J. It is very gentle on the skin and hypoallergenic.
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Castor oil
- White clay
- Essential oil.
Why choose a felted alpaca fiber soap?
- Mild soap for the skin
- 2 in 1 ; it’s a soap and a washcloth
- Felted with natural fiber without dye
- Alpaca fiber is hypoallergenic
- Excellent durability
- Once the soap is finished, the remaining fiber ball can be used as a potpourri by adding a few drops of essential oil.
Dimensions of the soap: 6 cm (wide) x 4 cm (high)
* Color may be different from the picture