These masks are flexible and comfortable, adjustable at the nose, double layers. These masks are made with a technology that mixes 3 integrated fibers.
Proudly made in Canada
- Buying local is encouraging local workers!
- Bamboo fiber mask
- Washable – reusable
- Double wall for better filtering
- Adjustable at the nose for better comfort
- Made of: bamboo, organic cotton, polyester, Spandex
- According to some studies, bamboo has natural antimicrobial properties.
How to use this mask:
- wash your hands
- Put the mask on the face, making sure to cover the mouth and nose
- Adjust to the level of the nose
- Once in place, avoid touching the mask and touching your face
- Replace your mask when it is wet and / or when you have worn it for a maximum of 3 hours
- To remove it:
- Wash your hands
- Fold the mask in half
- Remove the mask as far away from your face as possible
- Once removed, immediately wash it OR put it in the washing machine OR in a plastic bag for later washing
- Wash your hands again.
Wearing a non-medical mask helps protect yourself and protect others. This mask must be considered as a physical barrier to block the droplets of saliva emitted by people who sneeze nearby as well as to block the droplets emitted by the person wearing the mask. They also are a barrier for those who touch their faces too often.
A misused mask can pose more risk of contamination than protect. Please follow the directions below.
This product does not have any specific certification. Not medical.
The customer acknowledges having read this wearing protocol, handling this mask and having accepted it before making any purchase.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE ELSEWHERE THAT BOUTIQUE ART INCA CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, OF ANY KIND, IN CONNECTION WITH THE MASKS, THEIR WEARING OR THEIR USE.